Tips for storing your belongings:
- Temperature control is the best choice for furniture, electronics and anything sensitive to the heat and humidity that we have here in Texas.
- Wrap all glass and china in bubble wrap or wrapping paper.
- Put heavier boxes on the bottom and stack lighter boxes on top to prevent boxes collapsing.
- Mark what is in each box so you don't have to go through every box to find one thing.
- Store items you need the most at the front of your unit.
- Leave an aisle way down the middle to access your items.
- Wrap mattress and furniture in protective covers.
- Use packing dish/glass cells for glasses, dishes. They are also ideal for small breakables.
- Pack items as small as you can.